Hello Artists in Blogland!! Welcome to our 13th Show and Tell Saturday. I like to put the post up on Fridays and then you will have some time to put up your link. You can spend Saturdays looking at the wonderful links. I just wanted to also invite you to share with us any special projects you want help with (like a collaborative project, link party, swap or zine, or whatever you have in mind) or if you are putting out a fun new online workshop and want to let everyone know. If you email me, Marcia, I would be happy to write a post that shares your idea with everyone.
Anything new going on in your artistic life? What are you working on?
What to do:
1. Write a post about your creative week.
2. Add your link to the list below.
3. The link MUST be to a specific blog post, not the general link to your blog.
4. You can double up... post about challenges you participated in or post to another sharing group as well, but in your blog post, please include a link back to Artists in Blogland. This will encourage other people to check out Artists in Blogland.
5. Visit other people's posts and check out what they are doing.
6. Also, feel free to check out my Just Journals Link Party!
Thanks for participating!!
Grab a button for your page:
Welcome back! We missed Show and Tell last week!!!! :)ReplyDelete
Sorry, I cannot seem to edit my link to fix the picture!ReplyDelete
Ok, I really stuck with this one. I never studied arts, but been doing all kinds of things, that people call arts, but for me it's just hobby. Don't feel confident, but amateur. Even so I love creativity and the expressing. Can I call myself an artist? Really need some thoughts on this :)ReplyDelete