Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thank YOU Heather!

I wanted to say Thank YOU to Heather Santos for coming forward so quickly to volunteer to help out with the monthly theme challenges and the Creatively Featured artist interviews.  Be on the look out for some new artist interviews coming soon.

Introducing Heather, my new co-author!

"A little about me... I'm pretty new to the art world but have been a creative for most of my life. Most recently I was making cards and before that scrapbooking. I started playing with art journaling and mixed media in August 2011 and am having a ball. My current blog is  http://sparrows-journey.blogspot.com/  and my previous blog is http://kurly-q.blogspot.com/. In my day job I work at a university in the Midwest US converting textbooks into a usable format for students with disabilities. I have a husband, two teenage kids (one is in college), and three dogs. :)"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome Marcia! I'm happy and excited to get to know everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Heather! From one Midwestern gal to another. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sequins! So good to know that I'm not alone in this sea of cornfields! ;)

      Delete
  3. Welcome, Heather! Nice to get to know you a bit. I look forward to taking a peek at your blogs! Thanks for your kind email :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete