Monday, January 6, 2014

A Break for Artists in Blogland

Hi, friends!

Thank you for your continued support and participation at Artists in Blogland.  It's been fun to see so many people share their artwork here!

I've had a lot of fun throughout the past couple of years running Artists in Blogland and at this point in my life, I am going to take a break.  I feel like I need to scale back on things that I am doing.  I want to make sure that my heart and soul is put into everything I do.  If it isn't, then I know I need to simplify.

Some of you know that I am pregnant again and in April my life is going to get a lot crazier, I'm sure!  
There are a lot of great resources on Artists in Blogland and I'm going to leave the group up for the time being.  If you have made a tutorial or there is something you'd like to save for reference, go ahead and copy it for your files.  At some point, I may be taking the blog down.

I'd love to keep in touch with you at my blog!

I encourage you to check out some of these other free groups if you are interested:

Journal52
Paint Party Friday
Inspiration Avenue
Julie Balzer has Art Journal link ups on Fridays
Creating and Sharing Our Art on Facebook
What Did You Make Today?  on Facebook

19 comments:

  1. Thanks, It's been fun to follow. Best wishes on the up coming blessed event. Health and happiness to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new addition to your family!! Thanks for all the work/time you've put into Artists in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle for your kind words and I hope to see you online!

      Delete
  3. congratulations! how lovely to be preparing for an April baby. Thanks for running this blog group, we will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been wonderful being a part of this great community. I completely understand the need to simplify. Seems like we're all feeling it. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all you've done for our community Marcia! It's been a lot of fun. Congrats and best of luck with your new little one... Hugs, LInda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marcia and congratulations on your coming baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break from Artists in Blogland to rest, restore and renew.
    You deserve it.
    We all deserve such breaks on occasion.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.


    ipcamera in cuttack

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be one of my favorite posts! And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks a lot for informative information!
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete
  10. The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.
    LOOSE NOTE COUNTING MACHINE in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this type of information with us. check this website
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ultimate writing skills, I have noticed in your blog. I thoroughly read out and it seems very interesting and informative. Keep sharing the cool stuff with readers. The details are just amazing. https://ello.co/idioticmedia/post/gyrmvf7prk7hbzsxqwmzxg

    ReplyDelete