Thursday, February 16, 2012

Monthly Theme Challenge: EXPECTATION: Linky!

What are you expecting?  The theme for February is EXPECTATION.  You are welcome to submit an entry in any type of art that fits this theme.  Just like last month, there will be a prize for the artwork with the most votes.  Ildi, from Cukipok Doodles, will be generously giving away this month's prize.  I just love her doodles!

 The winner will receive this delightful doodled postcard and this gorgeous pendant!
Thanks so much Ildi!

Below, you will find the linky tool to add your entry for this month!

The link tool will be open until Feb. 29 and then we will have our voting.  Thanks for participating!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet gifties! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm happy to participate this month and see all the amazing ideas people have for this topic...Thanks Marcia
    - http://hellopalz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. for more photos with the prizes
    visit me at : http://papirildi.blogspot.com
    happy creations and good luck! ildi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of this Marcia and Annie. I saw where Annie was having trouble with her computer. I've been in CA on holiday for a couple of weeks, but let me know if you'll need anything -- I know how much time all this must take. Terri www.morningdewdrops.com

    ReplyDelete