Hi Artists in Blogland! It's time for "Color This Quote - March!"
Thank you to everyone who participated in last month's quote challenge. There were so many fabulous entries!
The quote this month is courtesy of Karen at Missy K, who suggested these beautiful words by Ralph Waldo Emerson about time:
"Write it on your heart
that every day is the best day in the year."
Does this inspire you? Do you agree or do you find it more reassuring to think that our best days are yet to come? Express yourself! Here's what you do:
- Grab the button and let people know you're participating!
- Link up your take on this quote in the Linky List below. It will stay open until March 24, and on March 25, the next quote will be revealed!
- Please link to a specific blog post or Flickr page, not your general URL.
- In your blog post, please let us know how your work relates to this quote. Sometimes it's hard to tell! Work that doesn't have a connection to the quote will be removed from the linky list, no matter how gorgeous it is, as we're trying to relate to the quote.
- Visit 3 or more people who linked up, and leave loving words on their blogs or Flickr pages;
- Anything goes -- can't wait to see what you do with this quote.
- Have a great quote? Leave it in the comments section. I put all the suggestions on pieces of paper in a jar and let my daughter pick, so the more, the merrier.