Friday, September 27, 2013

Show & Tell Saturday.. Last one for awhile!

Hi friends, Marcia here.  With sadness and excitement, I am telling you that this will be our last Show & Tell Saturday for awhile.  I think it is time for a little change to add more excitement!  Details on our new challenge will be coming soon.

In the meantime, here are the details for our last Show & Tell Saturday for awhile.

Check out these intriguing artworks from last time:


and woah!  a Zombie!  by Carmen



For Show & Tell Saturday:
* Please visit at least 3 other artists and if you use Pinterest, please PIN your favorite art from this week.  I know Pinterest brings a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it is a great way to share art. *

Add a link to a recent blog post and make sure to grab one of our buttons or put a link in your post back to Artists in Blogland so more people can join us.  Try to visit at least 3 other blogs and leave comments. 

If you are reading from a blog reader, you might have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.

By participating in this link-up you give us permission to share your artwork on our blog (with a link back to your blog.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that Show and Tell Saturday is ending - I am looking forward to seeing what's next :)

    I'm linking up some necklaces I made using my art this week.

    Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so much fun linking and checking out the art at Show and Tell. Thank you Marcia! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Thank you for showing my little zombie :D Sad it's ending as I just found you but intrigued to know what's coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scavenger Hunt? Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change is often good for creativity. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete