Here are all the details!
- Each month will be a different Scavenger Hunt theme!
- You will have the whole month of October to participate. Link up an entry that fits the scavenger hunt.
- How is it a Scavenger Hunt? You can interpret the challenge to be like a scavenger hunt.
2) Make a new artwork inspired by the topic
3) Find an old artwork or blog post that incorporates the theme
4) Create a tutorial or respond in another way related to the theme.
The theme for the month of October is:
DOORS and WINDOWS(The linky will remain open until Nov. 11.)
- I created a tutorial on my blog about How to Cut Windows and Doors for Your Art Journal.
- Here are some Pinterest boards to inspire you.
- Would you like to learn how to alter a book with windows? Here is our very own Jessica Sporn with a video tutorial!
- And a couple of photos:
|Beautiful lines on this one.
|I love the shape of this one.