Here are all the details!
- Each month will be a different Scavenger Hunt theme!
- You will have the whole month of October to participate. Link up an entry that fits the scavenger hunt.
- How is it a Scavenger Hunt? You can interpret the challenge to be like a scavenger hunt.
2) Make a new artwork inspired by the topic
3) Find an old artwork or blog post that incorporates the theme
4) Create a tutorial or respond in another way related to the theme.
The theme for the month of October is:
DOORS and WINDOWS(The linky will remain open until Nov. 11.)
- I created a tutorial on my blog about How to Cut Windows and Doors for Your Art Journal.
- Here are some Pinterest boards to inspire you.
- Would you like to learn how to alter a book with windows? Here is our very own Jessica Sporn with a video tutorial!
- And a couple of photos:
|Beautiful lines on this one.|
|I love the shape of this one.|
Hmmm, that will get me thinking.ReplyDelete
Sounds like a fun challenge to look forward to each month.ReplyDelete
Looking forward to this new series! Just added my link. It's from an older post and has my illustration of flowers sitting on a windowsill.ReplyDelete
I focused on the theme, and not on the literal interoperation of doors and windows. The Raven in Edgar Allan Poe's story comes in through a window. Blessings!ReplyDelete
had great fun with the new challenge. thanks. xReplyDelete
fun challenge! I've always loved taking pics of doors and windows-esp. during my trips to France.ReplyDelete
I enjoyed the challenge and used a few sketches from past travel journals - I always seem to end up sketching doors and windows. So it was extra fun looking through my old sketchbooks.ReplyDelete
This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good.ReplyDelete