Here are all the details!
- Each month will be a different Scavenger Hunt theme!
- You will have the whole month of November to participate. Link up an entry that fits the scavenger hunt. The linky will remain up until Dec. 15.
- How is it a Scavenger Hunt? You can interpret the challenge to be like a scavenger hunt.
2) Make a new artwork inspired by the topic
3) Find an old artwork or blog post that incorporates the theme
4) Create a tutorial or respond in another way related to the theme.
The theme for the month of November is: NUMBERS
Here are some NUMBER paintings I made a couple of years ago.
Here is an intriguing artwork I found on Pinterest, by ArtPropelled.
How about a fun art journal page using your favorite number? Via Stampington & Company
Are you familiar with this famous work of art by Charles Demuth (I Saw the Figure of 5 in Gold)?
I can't wait to see what you come up with this month. Our first Scavenger Hunt Challenge, DOORS and WINDOWS, was amazing! Check out all the fabulous artwork linked up in that post!