Friday, September 27, 2013

Show & Tell Saturday.. Last one for awhile!

Hi friends, Marcia here.  With sadness and excitement, I am telling you that this will be our last Show & Tell Saturday for awhile.  I think it is time for a little change to add more excitement!  Details on our new challenge will be coming soon.

In the meantime, here are the details for our last Show & Tell Saturday for awhile.

Check out these intriguing artworks from last time:


and woah!  a Zombie!  by Carmen



For Show & Tell Saturday:
* Please visit at least 3 other artists and if you use Pinterest, please PIN your favorite art from this week.  I know Pinterest brings a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it is a great way to share art. *

Add a link to a recent blog post and make sure to grab one of our buttons or put a link in your post back to Artists in Blogland so more people can join us.  Try to visit at least 3 other blogs and leave comments. 

If you are reading from a blog reader, you might have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.

By participating in this link-up you give us permission to share your artwork on our blog (with a link back to your blog.)

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that Show and Tell Saturday is ending - I am looking forward to seeing what's next :)

    I'm linking up some necklaces I made using my art this week.

    Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so much fun linking and checking out the art at Show and Tell. Thank you Marcia! Looking forward to the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Thank you for showing my little zombie :D Sad it's ending as I just found you but intrigued to know what's coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scavenger Hunt? Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change is often good for creativity. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good.
    play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your post; I've been looking for something like this for a long time, and I finally found it today. This post provided me with a wealth of information that I can put to good use. http://sco.lt/69nJse

    ReplyDelete