Friday, April 12, 2013

Show & Tell Saturday

Hi all!  Marcia here again with another Show & Tell Saturday.  Oops!  With all the excitement of writing for the technique on Tuesday I forgot to post the Show & Tell Saturday last week.  Sorry about that!  In case you are new to our group, I post this link party every other week for us to show off what we have been working on.  Anything goes, as long as it's art-related.

The April Color this Quote has also been posted, so go ahead and create some lovely artwork based on this quote.

* Please visit at least 3 other artists and if you use Pinterest, please PIN your favorite art from this week.  I know Pinterest brings a lot of traffic to my blogs, so it is a great way to share art. *

Add a link to a recent blog post and make sure to grab one of our buttons or put a link in your post back to Artists in Blogland so more people can join us.  Try to visit at least 3 other blogs and leave comments. 

If you are reading from a blog reader, you might have to pop on over to the actual blog post to add your link.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back with Show & Tell Saturday, Marcia. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Show and Tell Saturday - I'm glad it's back!

    Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for hosting this party!! Every week I meet amazing artists and learn a lot of stuff....

    Enjoy art and be creative, always! Hugs from Italy, alex

    ReplyDelete