Thank you to everyone who participated in last month's quote challenge. There were so many fabulous entries! Two that really popped out at me were this gorgeous painted over collage by Sandra Sherman:
This month's quote was suggested by Tracy:
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." Judy Garland
Does this inspire you? I know it did inspired me! Express yourself! Here's what you do:
- Grab the button and let people know you're participating!
- Link up your take on this quote in the Linky List below. It will be open until April 30, and on May 1 the next quote will be revealed!
- Please link to a specific blog post or Flickr page, not your general URL.
- In your blog post, please let us know how your work relates to this quote. Sometimes it's hard to tell! Work that doesn't have a connection to the quote will be removed from the linky list, no matter how gorgeous it is, as we're trying to relate to the quote.
- Visit 3 or more people who linked up, and leave loving words on their blogs or Flickr pages;
- Anything goes -- can't wait to see what you do with this quote.
- Have a great quote? Leave it in the comments section. I put all the suggestions on pieces of paper in a jar and let my daughter pick, so the more, the merrier.